Improve your Google Page Rank with Safe, relevant & ethical practice
- White hat SEO to shake hands with Google - After too much of black hat SEO practice & so called Keyword stuffing to get listed quickly and resulting in no relevance for search topics.
- We all know Google has put a brake on it now with its latest algorithm update called Google Hummingbird.
- So how to Improve your Google Page Rank & what does Google say about it is simple “Too much is too bad”.
- As far as reading many articles on how to get good ranking or get better web presence.
5 Good reasons why you need a website for your business!
- Reach out to your target audience Local as well Global - which is bigger platform.
- Save money and time - how is it done? 24/7 and 365 days your business is online - Web Hosting.
- Social Media can help your content go viral – Social Networks are trend.
- Mobile & Tablets. What next? -
- Having a website is an advertisement on its own to showcase your Product, Services and Skills. No matter what type of business, you can demonstrate...
6 Basic Essentials for any Business website
- How to build you website in this competitive world? You need to stand out from that crowd! what should I do for that? Answer is simple spend some time on gathering key requirements that would make your website stand out and those basic essential are:
- Good and easy to remember name for website URL
- Look and Feel – elegant & Simple
- USP – Unique Selling Point
Pros & Cons of using Website Templates
- The craft of web design, development & Internet marketing are niche skills to build a decent website & drive essential traffic for the site to delivery results to online business. As a business owner, business developer or a marketing agency plan to develop & maintain a website apart from other business publicity the cost factor is on top of the list. Today the trendy being responsive website design, conceptualise, development and testing for tablets and smart phones devices are key factors to achieve the same results to delivery cross-browser compatibility...